Sunday 1 October 2017

SOUL TALKS

Diary That Talks

Dear Diary                                                                           

You have been my little heart to whom I feed with all my internal anguish and fights. You have been absorbing all my tantrums and unaccepted behaviors.A friend, a guide and my solace; that's how I see you and feel you.When I pen down on your crisp pages anything going on in my mind, in my heart and in my life I instantly get answers. Yes, you talk to me.

Last time when I talked to your most trustworthy pages I found the solution to my chaotic contemplation and rejoiced in glee. My emotions got feet of a dancer and throat of a singer. Yes, I danced and sang on your pages on the most beautiful genres- Love.

You made me breathe it in its purest form...... Far away from inhibition, obstacles, restriction, distance and society. Talking to you about it confirmed its presence and helped me in growing with it and for it, every moment and every blink.

The tip of my pen kissed your smooth and soft pages because of the intangible love that touched the strings of my unknown and inexperienced knack that was never explored till then. You were receptive of the flow and indicated me to adorn it with my ecstatic smiles. I found you so mesmerizing after getting jeweled with the most precious treasure I discovered .....Love.

You eyed my passionate vision and directed me to place it's spread everywhere in my being. I invented that love which I desired and longed for as a teenager and as a young girl.Yes, you helped me open the doors of that fearsome place which I locked long ago. 

You became my ears to eavesdrop it's influx and in turn welcoming it with all I had- Passion, Care, Understanding and of course Selflessness. I wrote and you listened only to initiate action than words. Yes, you became my soul talk.

You are now part and parcel of compassionate heart filters and intellectual persuasions. I know dear diary at times I don't converse cause I feel wordless because of my own preoccupations, but it's only to accrue more to get more of you.

You will be my soul partner till my words will find their seat in you.

Signing Off

Sangeeta Sharma

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment