Friday 29 January 2016

WARM SHADES

"DO FARE AND WELL"

Farewell speeches are generally impromptu for me , but this very morning when I had my pen in my hand and a piece of paper ,I could not control the ink  to bleed  few lines  for my special batch , which I would like to read.
The word 'Farewell' for me has different meaning than just biding adieu to my class XII students. " Fare" is the word which has been taken from the ancient usage of "the word "faran" which means "to journey", hence I wish you all to journey well and do everything in your life with your fare attitude, I also wish you to fly high and run like river. 
It may be "farewell" to some, but for me, you being my pilot-batch in Indonesia, have ink-blotted a permanent mark of rememberance and memories in the diary of my memory.
Its worth mentioning that, that place right in front of your class-room, where you have spent time smiling, giggling, chirping, whispering ,discussing along with class XI students and creating sweet noise, is leaving us, the teachers a happy highway to explore innocence and unbiased nature of kids , and for your juniors you are leaving behind values of sharing, caring and work hard attitude, as legacy.Invaluable treasure!
Remember kids, big things come in small packages and you are live examples for me, as I know four or five years to come you all shine bright as doctors, engineers, architects and bureaucrats etc.and would make your alma mater wear the crown of pride in its alumni association.
Laziness is common to human nature. It means no harm provided you make it " Constructive laziness". Remember Newton was lazying out under a tree when an apple had fallen on his head and he discovered gravity. So buzz word for all board aspirants is: do lazy out but with a book in hand and concepts repetition in your mind. Lazy out with your pen as your teddy.
My pen won't stop giving you more of instructions and guidance but paucity of time demands me to put full stop to my words.
To conclude, I just want to wish you all the luck and may you bask in the glory of your success.

Sangeeta Sharma



No comments:

Post a Comment