Monday 27 October 2014

SOUL TALKS
Visualization: A vision of vision less
Recently I was given a visit by my childhood friend and all we did was just to recapitulate our school days and other times of togetherness where not only we used to discuss our career but also our zeal and passion to achieve something in our lives. To me whatever I wanted I never was able to get except my son who is precious gem in my life. My buddy rather got her one wish fulfilled and that was staying in Australia for two years and treasuring what a normal female of our age can't accumulate.
In our age females focus on family, career, studies, kids or other things from this mundane life but she practiced visualisation. According to Wikipedia, "A mental image is the representation in a person's mind of the physical world outside of that person. It is an experience that, on most occasions, significantly resembles the experience of perceiving some object, event, or scene, but occurs when the relevant object, event, or scene is not actually present to the senses. There are sometimes episodes, particularly on falling asleep  and waking up , when the mental imagery, being of a rapid, phantasmagoric and involuntary character, defies perception, presenting a kaleidoscopic field, in which no distinct object can be discerned." Phew! something really to boggle our heads, but since ancient times we have been listening this in many stories and fables. According to her she has won over concepts of love and hate with the help of visualization. Its a vision to vision less.
Now what is this vision to vision less? Its a state of utterly staunch feelings , for example love and hate.
You love someone but the other person does not know about it, the best self remedy is visualization. You hate somebody and you want him/her know without hurting, the solution is visualization. Its mind to mind transmission of thoughts you have for any particular person. But is it easy? No, for this we need to practice concentration.
Now the question comes of its reliability..." Mind to mind connection" seems weird and ambiguous to me but I felt it when I remembered a particular person, devoid of my stress, worries, daily errands and many other distractions,and that person from nowhere landed in my world which was totally minus visualization.Unknowingly when I was trying to ease out my problems by forgetting things of worries unintentionally I cleansed my mind of everything and started recalling something which used to make me forget everything...perhaps chess playing.....and here I go, I found the situation where I can forget everything else and involve in something which delights me. Thats the initial stage of visualization. Self assertive statements is the other way of visualization, in which whenever we feel low we assume ourselves at the top of the hill and start muttering self assertive statements like, " I am the best...I have achieved what I want....". 
Friends it actually works.Try doing it, its your vision of vision less.
Remember its concentration that works everytime.
Happy vision !!!
Sangeeta Sharma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment